欢迎来到阿八个人博客网站。本 阿八个人博客 网站提供最新的站长新闻,各种互联网资讯。 喜欢本站的朋友可以收藏本站,或者加QQ:我们大家一起来交流技术! URL链接：https://www.abboke.com/ws/4030.html
Vault 1.2.0 Beta1 发布，Vault 是秘密访问私密信息的工具，可以帮你管理一些私密的信息，比如 API 密钥，密码，验证等等。Vault 提供一个统一的接口来访问所有隐私信息，同时提供严格的访问控制和记录详细的审计日志。
一个现代化系统需要访问多种多样的隐私信息：数据库凭证，外部服务 API 密钥；面向服务架构通讯验证等等。那么知道谁在什么时候访问了这些隐私信息是重要的，Vault 就提供了这些功能，可以安全的存储所有隐私信息，同时也能记录所有隐私信息的访问状况。
- auth/token: Token store roles use new, common token fields for the values that overlap with other auth backends.
bound_cidrswill continue to work, with priority being given to the
token_prefixed versions of those parameters. They will also be returned when doing a read on the role if they were used to provide values initially; however, in Vault 1.4 if
explicit_max_ttlis zero they will no longer be returned. (
explicit_max_ttlwas already not returned if empty.)
- Due to underlying changes in Go version 1.12 and Go > 1.11.5, Vault is now stricter about what characters it will accept in path names. Whereas before it would filter out unprintable characters (and this could be turned off), control characters and other invalid characters are now rejected within Go's HTTP library before the request is passed to Vault, and this cannot be disabled. To continue using these (e.g. for already-written paths), they must be properly percent-encoded (e.g.
%00, and so on).
- The user-configured regions on the AWSKMS seal stanza will now be preferred over regions set in the enclosing environment. This is a breaking change.
- All values in audit logs now are omitted if they are empty. This helps reduce the size of audit log entries by not reproducing keys in each entry that commonly don't contain any value, which can help in cases where audit log entries are above the maximum UDP packet size and others.
- Both PeriodicFunc and WALRollback functions will be called if both are provided. Previously WALRollback would only be called if PeriodicFunc was not set. See GH-6717 for details.
- Vault now uses Go's official dependency management system, Go Modules, to manage dependencies. As a result to both reduce transitive dependencies for API library users and plugin authors, and to work around various conflicts, we have moved various helpers around, mostly under an
sdk/submodule. A couple of functions have also moved from plugin helper code to the
api/submodule. If you are a plugin author, take a look at some of our official plugins and the paths they are importing for guidance.
- Combined DB credential rotation: Alternative mode for the Combined DB Secret Engine to automatically rotate existing database account credentials and set Vault as the source of truth for credentials.
- Identity Tokens: Vault's Identity system can now generate OIDC-compliant ID tokens. These customizable tokens allow encapsulating a signed, verifiable snapshot of identity information and metadata. They can be use by other applications—even those without Vault authorization—as a way of establishing identity based on a Vault entity.
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry plugin: New auth method using Pivotal Cloud Foundry certificates for Vault authentication.
- ElasticSearch database plugin: New ElasticSearch database plugin issues unique, short-lived ElasticSearch credentials.
- New UI Features: An HTTP Request Volume Page and new UI for editing LDAP Users and Groups have been added.
- HA support for Postgres: PostgreSQL versions >= 9.5 may now but used as and HA storage backend.
- KMIP secrets engine (Enterprise): Allows Vault to operate as a KMIP Server, seamlessly brokering cryptographic operations for traditional infrastructure.
- auth/jwt: A JWKS endpoint may now be configured for signature verification [JWT-43]
bound_claimswill now match received claims that are lists if any element of the list is one of the expected values [JWT-50]
- auth/jwt: Leeways for
expare now configurable, as is clock skew leeway [JWT-53]
- auth/kubernetes: Allow service names/namespaces to be configured as globs [KUBEAUTH-58]
- auth/token: Add a large set of token configuration options to token store roles [GH-6662]
- identity: Allow a group alias' canonical ID to be modified
- namespaces: Namespaces can now be created and deleted from performance replication secondaries
- replication: Client TLS authentication is now supported when enabling or updating a replication secondary
- secrets/database: Cassandra operations will now cancel on client timeout [GH-6954]
- storage/postgres: LIST now performs better on large datasets [GH-6546]
- ui: KV v1 and v2 will now gracefully degrade allowing a write without read workflow in the UI [GH-6570]
- ui: Many visual improvements with the addition of Toolbars [GH-6626], the restyling of the Confirm Action component [GH-6741], and using a new set of glyphs for our Icon component [GH-6736]
- ui: Lazy loading parts of the application so that the total initial payload is smaller [GH-6718]
- ui: Tabbing to auto-complete in filters will first complete a common prefix if there is one [GH-6759]
- ui: Removing jQuery from the application makes the initial JS payload smaller [GH-6768]
- auth/aws: Fix a case where a panic could stem from a malformed assumed-role ARN when parsing this value [GH-6917]
- auth/aws: Fix an error complaining about a read-only view that could occur during updating of a role when on a performance replication secondary [GH-6926]
- auth/jwt: Fix a regression introduced in 1.1.1 that disabled checking of client_id for OIDC logins [JWT-54]
- auth/jwt: Fix a panic during OIDC CLI logins that could occur if the Vault server response is empty [JWT-55]
- identity: Fix a case where modifying aliases of an entity could end up moving the entity into the wrong namespace
- namespaces: Fix a behavior (currently only known to be benign) where we wouldn't delete policies through the official functions before wiping the namespaces on deletion
- ui: Fix timestamp on some transit keys [GH-6827]